If you’re interested in uninstalling Elder Scrolls Online, there are a few things you need to know. First and foremost, uninstalling the game will delete all of your game data – this includes any save files, settings, and other progress you’ve made. Secondly, the process of uninstalling the game can vary depending on which platform you’re using.
How to completely Uninstall Elder Scrolls: Online
- Download the Bethesda
- net launcher and log in with your account
- Navigate to your library, hover over The Elder Scrolls Online, and click the gear icon
- In the drop-down menu, select Uninstall
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to uninstall the game
Q: How Do I Uninstall Elder Scrolls Online
If you’re not enjoying your experience with Elder Scrolls Online, or if you need to free up some space on your computer, uninstalling the game is a pretty simple process. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1) On your computer, navigate to the “Control Panel.”
You can find this in the Start menu on Windows, or in the Applications folder on a Mac. 2) Once you’re in the Control Panel, look for the “Add/Remove Programs” or “Programs and Features” section. This is where you can uninstall programs from your computer.
3) Find Elder Scrolls Online in the list of installed programs, and click “Uninstall.” Follow any prompts that come up during the uninstallation process. 4) Once Elder Scrolls Online has been uninstalled from your computer, you’re all set!
If you’re no longer interested in playing The Elder Scrolls Online, uninstalling the game is a pretty simple process. All you need to do is delete the game files from your computer. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do that:
1. Exit the game if you’re currently running it. 2. Go to the folder where The Elder Scrolls Online is installed on your computer. The default location is C:\Program Files\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client .
3. Delete the entire contents of this folder. You can do this by selecting all of the files and folders inside of it and hitting the delete key on your keyboard, or by right-clicking on the folder and choosing “Delete” from the drop-down menu. 4. Once everything has been deleted, restart your computer.
That’s it! The Elder Scrolls Online will be completely uninstalled from your system.