Carrie is one of the protagonists from The Amazing World of Gumball. She is a cloud and Gumball’s girlfriend. In this tutorial, you will learn how to draw Carrie from The Amazing World of Gumball step by step.
Carrie is a very unique character and she has a very special way of looking at the world. I hope you enjoy this tutorial!
How to Draw CARRIE KRUEGER | The Amazing World of Gumball
- Begin by sketching out the basic shape of Carrie’s head
- Start with a small oval for the top of her head, and then add a bigger oval for her face
- Next, draw two big circles for her eyes, and add a smaller circle inside each one for the pupils
- For her nose, just draw a small triangle
- Now you can start drawing Carrie’s hair
- Her signature hairstyle is two big puffy pigtails, so start by drawing two big curved lines coming down from the top of her head
- Then fill in the space between those lines with lots of small curly lines
- To finish up Carrie’s face, add some eyelashes and eyebrows above her eyes, and draw a little mouth below her nose
- 5 Finally, give Carrie some arms and legs! Draw two skinny rectangles coming down from her shoulders for her arms, and two larger rectangles for her legs
- Add some small circles at the end of each limb for hands and feet
How Do You Draw the Amazing World of Gumball Step by Step?
Assuming you want a step by step guide on how to draw Amazing World of Gumball:1. Start by drawing a big circle in the middle of your page for Gumball’s head. Then, add two smaller circles inside of that for his eyes.
Inside each eye, draw an even smaller circle and color it in black. Next, draw a curved line under each eye for his eyelashes. 2. For his nose, start by drawing a small oval shape right between Gumball’s eyes.
Then, add a tiny ball at the tip of the oval. 3. To draw Gumball’s mouth, start with a curved line at the bottom of his nose and bring it down past the halfway point of his head. Make another curved line going up from there to meet back at the nose (it should look like a sideways “U”).
Color in Gumball’s lips with pink or light purple. 4. Now let’s work on those ears! Draw two small triangles on either side of Gumball’s head, pointing up towards the top corners of his eyes.
5. For hair, give Gumball some messy spikes sticking up all over his head (you can make them as wild or as tame as you want!). You can also add some stray hairs coming down from his ear points if you like. 6. Almost done!
To finish up, let’s give Gumball some arms and legs…and don’t forget those hands and feet! His arms and legs are basically just long skinny rectangles (with slightly rounded ends for the hands and feet). And that’s it!
You’ve drawn Amazing World of Gamball character!
How Do You Draw Darwin’S Gumball?
Assuming you would like a step by step guide on how to draw Darwin from Gumball:1. Begin by drawing a basic circle for the head and then add two smaller circles inside for the eyes.
2. Next, add a small oval nose and mouth.
3. For the body, start with a large oval and then taper it in at the bottom. Add two small rectangles for arms and two larger ones for legs. 4. To finish up, add some details like Darwin’s stripes and spikes on his back!
How Do You Draw Nicole Watterson from The Amazing World of Gumball?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to draw Nicole Watterson from The Amazing World of Gumball, here are the instructions:1. Begin by sketching out a basic outline of the character’s head and torso. For Nicole’s head, start with a large oval shape.
Then, use two curved lines to enclose her ears. Add two small circles within the oval for her eyes, and draw a line across the oval to indicate where her mouth will be. For her body, start with a long rectangle that tapers at the waist.
2. Next, begin refining the details of Nicole’s features. Use curved lines to give shape to her eyebrows and nostrils. Enclose each eye using another small circle within the first one, and shade in this inner circle except for a tiny crescent moon-shaped section to represent glare.
Shade in most of her mouth except for a small “U” shaped opening at the center. Give some volume to her hair by drawing zigzag lines coming off of her head in all directions.3. To finish up, add definition to Nicole’s clothing and other remaining details.
For her blouse, draw two curved lines meeting at a point in the center of her chest, then add several vertical stripes going down the rest of the shirt using straight lines. Draw similarly striped sleeves emerging from behind each shoulder joint. For her skirt, use a series of connected curved lines starting just below her waistline In between each stripe on both articles of clothing, leave some space so that it appears as if light is reflecting off of them brightly!
Finally, don’t forget to give Nicole some shoes – simple brown loafers will do nicely here.
How Do You Draw a Gumball Art Hub?
In order to draw a gumball art hub, you will need the following supplies: pencil, paper, eraser, and colored pencils.First, use your pencil to lightly sketch out the basic shape of the gumball machine. Next, begin adding details like the knob on top, the coin slot, and the opening at the bottom where gumballs come out.
Once you are happy with your sketch, begin tracing over it with a black pen or marker. Finally, add color to your drawing using colored pencils. Make sure to color in both the gumballs and the machine itself!
With these simple steps, you can create a fun and colorful drawing of a gumball art hub that is perfect for any occasion!
In this post, we’ll show you how to draw Carrie from The Amazing World of Gumball. She’s a cute little girl with a big imagination, and she’s always up for an adventure. Follow along with us and learn how to draw Carrie step by step.