A blue whale’s heart is the size of a small car and can weigh up to 1,300 pounds. The liver of a blue whale can weigh up to 1,400 pounds. A fully grown African elephant can weigh as much as 12 tons.
The heaviest recorded great white shark weighed in at just over 21 feet long and weighed in at 7,000 pounds.
1. A full-grown African elephant can weigh up to 12 tons.
2. The world’s largest dinosaur, the Argentinosaurus, could weigh as much as 80 tons.
3. The blue whale is the largest animal on Earth and can weigh up to 190 tons.
4. A fully loaded oil tanker can weigh more than 1 million tons. 5. The Space Shuttle weighs about 4 million pounds when fully fueled for launch. 6. An empty Boeing 747-400 weighs about 350 tons.
when fully loaded with passengers and cargo, it can weigh up to 800 tons. 7 .The Statue of Liberty weighs 225 tons without its pedestal, and 305 tons with it .
8 .Mount Rushmore each of the heads of Ulysses S Grant, Thomas Jefferson , Theodore Roosevelt , and Abraham Lincoln are about 60 feet (18 meters) high and are estimated to weight around 75tons each 9 .
9 Things I Wish I Bought SOONER! *do it now*
What Weighs About 7 Tons?
Assuming you are asking what object weighs approximately seven tons, there are numerous possibilities. For example, a large dump truck or concrete mixer typically weigh around 16,000 pounds, or eight tons. A full-grown African elephant can weigh up to 24,000 pounds, or 12 tons.
Similarly, a large whale can easily exceed 80,000 pounds (40 tons). Even some buildings and vehicles can fall into this weight range; for instance the Statue of Liberty weighs just over 225 tons.
What Can Weigh a Ton?
There are a few things that can weigh a ton. One is a large truck or SUV. These vehicles can weigh between 4,000 and 8,000 pounds.
Another is a semi-tractor trailer which can weigh up to 80,000 pounds when fully loaded. Finally, some large machinery such as bulldozers or excavators can also top the scales at a ton.
What Animal Weighs 9 Tons?
The largest land animal on the planet is the African elephant. These massive creatures weigh in at around 2-6 tons, with males reaching up to 9 tons. That’s about as heavy as 10 mid-size cars!
Even baby elephants are huge, weighing in at about 200 pounds at birth.
Can a Person Weigh a Ton?
No, a person cannot weigh a ton. A ton is a unit of measurement that equals 2,000 pounds. The average person weighs between 150 and 200 pounds, so it would be impossible for a person to weigh a ton.
What Weighs 20,000 Tons
What Weighs 20,000 Tons?
The world is full of massive objects. But what exactly weighs 20,000 tons?
Here are some examples: 1. The Eiffel Tower – This iconic structure in Paris weighs about 10,100 metric tons. That’s the equivalent of 22 million pounds!
2. An Aircraft Carrier – These behemoths of the sea weigh in at around 100,000 metric tons. That’s 220 million pounds! 3. The Statue of Liberty – Lady Liberty herself weighs a whopping 225 metric tons.
That’s almost 500 million pounds! 4. A Blue Whale – The largest animal on Earth, blue whales can weigh up to 200 metric tons. That’s 440 million pounds!
What Weighs 10,000 Tons
What Weighs 10,000 Tons?
This is a question that often stumps people. The answer may not be as intuitive as you think.
Here are some examples of things that weigh 10,000 tons: • A blue whale – the largest animal on Earth! • The Eiffel Tower in Paris – one of the most iconic landmarks in the world.
• An oil tanker – these massive ships carry millions of barrels of oil around the globe. • A fully loaded freight train – these trains can stretch for over a mile and carry thousands of tons of cargo. And here are some things that don’t weigh 10,000 tons:
• An elephant – these animals weigh in at around 2-3 metric tonnes (4,400-6,600 lb). • A large commercial jetliner – these planes typically weigh around 300 metric tonnes (660,000 lb). • Mount Everest – the tallest mountain in the world weighs in at around 564 million metric tonnes (1.24 trillion lb)!
What Object Weighs 10 Tons
When it comes to heavy objects, few things weigh as much as 10 tons. In fact, many of the world’s largest structures and machines tip the scales at 10 tons or more. Here are a few examples:
The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the world’s most powerful particle accelerator. It weighs in at around 9,700 tons – that’s nearly 10 times the weight of an African elephant! The Eiffel Tower is one of the most iconic buildings in the world.
It weighs around 10,100 tons, which is about equal to 2,800 adult hippos. One of the largest containerships in the world is the CSCL Globe. This massive vessel can carry over 19,000 shipping containers and weighs over 171,000 metric tons… making it almost 17 times heavier than the Eiffel Tower!
In the post, the author lists 9 things that each weigh about 12 tons. These include: an African elephant, a blue whale’s heart, an aircraft carrier, the Eiffel Tower, and more. The author goes into detail about each item on the list, providing interesting facts and figures.
For example, did you know that a blue whale’s heart is so big that a human could swim through its arteries? Or that the Eiffel Tower weighs as much as 100 elephants? This post is sure to fascinate anyone who loves learning random trivia!