There are many common household items that weigh about 3 pounds. Here is a list of 10 of them:
1. A large book
2. A laptop computer 3. A full water bottle 4. A can of soup
5. A bag of flour 6. A quart of milk 7. A 12-ounce can of soda
8. A stick of butter 9. A head of lettuce
We all know that 3 pounds doesn’t seem like much. But did you know there are plenty of household items that weigh in at about 3 pounds? Here are 10 of them:
1. A can of soup 2. A large book 3. A laptop computer
4. A quart of milk 5. A 12-ounce can of soda 6. A standard size pillow
7.A small child’s backpack 8.A pair of shoes 9.A towel
What Weighs 2 Pounds around the House
2 pounds is a lot of weight to carry around the house. Here are some common items that weigh close to 2 pounds:
-A large can of soup
-A quart of milk -A stick of butter -A loaf of bread
What Weighs 2 Lbs around the House?
A two-pound object around the house could be a small appliance, like a toaster oven. Other household items that weigh approximately two pounds include a large book, a laptop computer and a full gallon of milk.
What Household Items are 5 Pounds?
There are a variety of household items that weigh 5 pounds. Here is a list of some common items and their approximate weights:
-Dish soap: 2-3 pounds
-Laundry detergent: 3-4 pounds -All-purpose cleaner: 1-2 pounds -Glass cleaner: 1 pound
What Do Household Items Weigh?
When it comes to household items, there are a lot of factors that can affect how much they weigh. For example, the material they’re made out of, their size, and even the weight of the person holding them can all play a role.
To get a more accurate idea of how much common household items weigh, we’ve compiled a list of some popular items and their approximate weights.
Keep in mind that these are only averages and your actual results may vary depending on the factors mentioned above. Item Weight (lbs) – Toothbrush 0.25
– Toilet paper roll 1 – AA battery 0.13 – AAA battery 0.09
– C battery 1.3 – D battery 1.75 – 9V battery 0.625
– Remote control 2 – Cell phone 5 As you can see, the weight of household items can vary quite a bit!
The next time you go to pick something up around your house, take note of its weight and compare it to the average weights on this list.
What Household Items Weigh 10 Pounds?
There are a variety of household items that weigh 10 pounds. Some examples include: canned goods, tools, books, and small appliances. Here is a more complete list of common household items that weigh 10 pounds:
-Canned goods (such as soup, vegetables, or fruit) -Tools (such as a hammer, screwdriver, or wrench) -Books
-Small appliances (such as a toaster oven, blender, or coffee maker) -A bag of sugar
9 Common Items That Weigh 3 Pounds
There are many things in our homes that weigh around three pounds. Here are ten examples:
1. A can of soup
2. A large book 3. A laptop computer 4. A full water bottle
5. A hammer 6. A quart of paint 7.A ream of paper